Our personal data protection policy
In accordance with law no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to information technology, data and civil liberties, as amended, and with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, GILSA Paris, in its capacity as Data Controller, undertakes to ensure the best level of protection for your personal data.
The purpose of this statement concerning the protection of personal data is to inform you about:
• The characteristics of the processing of your personal data
• The rights you have in relation to that processing
1. Characteristics of processing
Collection of data
• When you complete an online form and send it to us;
• When you report a problem;
• When you correspond with us;
• When you answer our surveys and polls;
Use of data
The data collected via www.gilsa.fr are used only for professional purposes involving products of the GILSA Paris brand:
• To manage and send your orders:
• For occasional telephone reminders about our offers:
• To carry out transactions, those involving payment in particular;
• To create and manage your customer account;
• For exchanges with our customer service;
• To send newsletters and special offers provided that the user has checked the box indicating its acceptance provided for that purpose when registering;
• To analyze the visits to our website and their frequency, as well as audience measurement, studies, statistics, polls (cookies) and improve the user experience on the website;
2. Your rights
Pursuant to the regulations on data protection and privacy, you have a right to access your data, as well as a right to rectify same, a right to data portability and a right to limit the processing of your data.
You can also, for legitimate reasons, oppose the processing of data concerning you, as well as request the deletion of same.
Finally, you also have the right to set guidelines regarding the fate of your personal data after your death.
You can exercise your rights at any time and directly by using the form provided for that purpose, but also via the email address email@example.com or via the postal address: Service Marketing RGPD 7-9 rue Belhomme 75018 Paris
Your request must (i) specify your last name, first name and mailing address, (ii) be signed, and (iii) be accompanied with a copy of an identity card bearing your signature.
Except in specific cases, requests are processed within a maximum of one month after they have been filed.